Major Job Responsibilities:
Provide support in driving the process of continuous improvement from procurement to product delivery. This position takes a lead role in meeting targets for safety, quality, productivity, costs, on time delivery and employee satisfaction/development. The Manufacturing Supervisor coaches, trains, supports, and develops a team of flexible, multi-skilled employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Included, but not limited to):
- Maintain high level of visibility with team members. Use collaborative approach to communicate daily and involve employees in problem solving;
- Meet and maintain internal and external on time delivery goals;
- Promote safety and ensure a safe work environment and safe employee work habits;
- Act as an agent of change;
- Develop a high-performance work team with high levels of employee engagement, morale, satisfaction, and performance;
- Work with leaders from other areas to back fill any labor issues of business needs;
- Review status of production schedules regularly to identify and resolve problems;
- Ensure the desired product quality levels are achieved through use of standard work and training to those standards, training in operation and inspection techniques, and use of tools/data;
- Support and implement customer-focused processes;
- Provide training and coaching to improve standard work, work center organization (5S), and housekeeping;
- Support and foster an environment of continuous improvement by encouraging employees to challenge existing processes and implement solutions that enhance the overall effectiveness of the operation;
- Support team members in understanding company policies and practices;
- Maintain time and production records;
- Identify process related problems and actively work with leaders and employees to determine and implement corrective action(s);
- Communicate with other supervisors and appropriate personnel regarding equipment, safety, work center schedules, company policies and practices, performance improvement plans, etc.;
- Participate in and/or lead continuous improvement events;
- Participate in audits to promote 5S, safety, quality, productivity, etc.
- Communicate with and listen to employees daily regarding team performance, strategic initiatives, policy changes, safety, quality, etc.
- Help employees succeed through performance management. Provide coaching and performance feedback to support development
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Four (4) plus years of experience in manufacturing leadership roles with demonstrated ability to acquire and apply manufacturing principles; Supervision experience preferred
- Prefer a two (2) year degree;
- Previous experience in work centers managing a team in a lean environment;
- Ability to work flexible work hours;
INTIGRAL is the fenestration industry's fully integrated insulated glass resource. From our multiple plants in Ohio, INTIGRAL supplies just-in-time, mass-customized insulating glass units (IGU), monolithic glass products and Blinds Between the glass to window and door manufacturers from the Midwest States to the Mid-Atlantic.
We are looking for a energetic and experienced individual to join our team. If you want to be a part of an exciting and growing business, give us a look. Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, vacations and Holidays are all a part of the package. Check us out at www.intigral.com