National Sales Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
International Trade Imports LLC dba The Ricky Joy Company, founded in 2007, is a family-owned company based in Atlanta, GA. At Ricky Joy® we live the passion for creating fun and delicious beverages and food products for kids. Our main lines of products are Ricky Joy Yogurty Drink, a shelf-stable yogurt drink that has 9 months shelf life; and Mellow Cone, small ice cream shaped marshmallows filled with fruit flavored jelly. We sell our products to more than 1,500 stores, including Walmarts, in 15 states of the East Coast by partnering with Distributors in those areas. We deliver great products with low or non-direct competitors in the market that allow both, distributors and retailers, to successfully increase their revenue. Learn more about us at http://www.rickyjoy.com
The National Sales Director will be responsible for helping our company to reach the next level by bringing our brands to new national accounts and growing the existing relationship with accounts as Walmart and Kroger.
The National Sales Director will manage the current team of Regional Managers and Zone Managers and will hire new sales team members to expand the distribution to new areas, assuring the proper development and training of a high performing sales team.
The National Sales Director will be responsible for developing, planning and executing sales strategies in order to achieve or exceed the overall national sales goals. He will also set sales objectives for individual zones across all regions.
· Identify and manage leads in the category of national accounts.
· Manage the current relationship with National Accounts, including the planning and execution of promotions and sales strategies.
· Effectively managing brokers in order to reach the sales goals
· Prepare sales plans and budgets, planning his own activities and the activities of the sales team, taking into account the necessary resources available to carry out these plans.
· Establish and report sales goals and objectives in accordance with the Company Strategic Plan and Annual Tactic Plan.
· In coordination with the Marketing Area, calculate the real market demand, considering the participation in it and make the sales forecast as accurate as possible.
· Determine the size and structure of the sales force, in accordance with the market in which the company's sales activities are carried out.
· Structure and monitor the sales team compensation plan.
· Responsible for evaluating the performance of the sales team.
· Record the progress of your own leads and accounts progress in the CRM and make sure that all your sales team do the same.
· Consolidate and manage the promotional and travel/meals expense budget.
· Analyze and present reports in relation to the behavior of the products portfolio in terms of sales volumes and profitability for each account.
· Investigate and predict the evolution of markets and competition, anticipating competitive actions that guarantee brand leadership.
· Review the reports of the customer's voice and approve the improvement plans.
· Authorize promotional discounts above the Regional Managers limits.
· Supervise Regional Managers and their sales team.
· Hold a degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Marketing, or other related degrees.
· Five (5) or more years in sales management.
· Ten (10) or more years of proven success in sales.
· Knowledge of the specialty food wholesale network of retailers, distributors, and brokers
· Ability to plan and execute business development strategies.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Experience in managing sales teams with more than 10 people.
· Be able to travel between 40% - 60%
Ricky Joy is a successful, energetic, customer-driven organization that operates according to Christian principles. We offer competitive wages, great working conditions, medical, vacation, sick time, holidays, and 401k benefit programs. Reasonable relocation assistance is available.
If you are a dynamic and enterprising Sales Executive, we encourage you to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL TRADE IMPORTSWhy Work Here?
Ricky Joy is a successful, energetic, customer-driven organization that operates according to excellent core values.
International Trade Imports LLC dba The Ricky Joy Company, founded in 2007, is a family-owned company based in Atlanta, GA. At Ricky Joy® we live the passion for creating fun and delicious beverages and food products for kids. We sell our products to more than 3,000 stores, including Walmarts, in more than 30 states of the East Coast and Central Region by partnering with Distributors in those areas. We deliver great products with low or non-direct competitors in the market than allow to both, distributors and retailers, to successfully increase their revenue. Most recently we launched PlisTM, a new line of coconut lemonades and coconut milk beverages for all the family. Learn more about us at http://www.rickyjoy.com and http://www.drinkplis.com.
13010 Morris RdAtlanta, GA
BusinessView all jobs at INTERNATIONAL TRADE IMPORTS