Your primary duties will include the following:
· Sort and consolidate waste materials, which consists of emptying most classes of hazardous materials and hazardous wastes from containers and dumping the contents into drums and other larger containers. This activity is identified as “Bulking”.
· Manage containers throughout facility and document required inventory adjustments.
· Provide labor on field projects.
· Perform minor plant repairs.
· Learn to operate vacuum trailer equipment and perform industrial cleaning.
· Become proficient and professional at interfacing with customers.
· Assist operations where needed.
· Prepare and complete required forms and documents.
· Constantly be vigilant for ways to increase efficiencies, productivity and profitability.
· Take personal responsibility that your actions are safe and compliant with all regulations and company policies.
A starting compensation package will include:
Starting wage of $16-$18.00 depending on qualifications. Vacation/sick/personal days-1 day/month (12 days per yr).Paid company qualified holidays. Eligible for company paid medical insurance after 90 days of employment.401 K. Profit Sharing.
Excellent Advancement Opportunities