Software Application Developer
Inter-Op Fayetteville, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Software Application Developer
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Womack Army Medical Center (WAMC) requires on-site Information Management/Information Technology services in every facet of Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) healthcare and administrative endeavors. This program will provide qualified personnel, transportation, and services to complete the tasks as outlined within this Performance Work Statement (PWS), in support of all infrastructure, servers, network storage, workstations, peripheral devices, desktop applications (to include software and hardware installations and virus/security updates), print and document management, electronic mail, document management/imaging, Military Hospital System (MHS) systems, local applications, visual informatics and graphics, Video Teleconference Center (VTC), and communications systems at all sites that comprise WAMC.
- Develop, implement and maintain unique WAMC software through the complete application development lifecycle.
- Perform administration on Development, Test and Source Code Repository servers
- Updates content of the various pages/files on the server
- Create and maintains applications using a variety of programming techniques including Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), ASP.NET, JAVA, and C #
- Support customers with creation of systems/software, including graphics integral to those documents Loads files and manages structures to ensure appropriate operation and isolation of separate application areas
- Install, configure, and test new software upgrade packages for both the application and database server operating system and all browser application packages, as appropriate for the WAMC
- Install application programming software, and establish security settings and procedures.
- Develop documentation on standards and operating procedures.
- Establish Web application development standards as it relates to size, structure, content, template design and authorizing tools
- Provide support to the IMD staff on various special projects to include but not limited to user interface development, business intelligence portal, digital signature technology, training, evaluation and implementation of developing technology, business development, etc
- Work on a team to assist in the design, development and implementation of various and diversified projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field and 1 year of experience working with ASP.net, SQL Database or 5 years' experience working with ASP.net, SQL Databases.
- Strong experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Proven development ability in Web technologies, C#, Windows Server, SQL Server Database, jQuery, HTML5, XML, CSS, IIS, .net, AJAX, Web API, InfoPath, Central Admin
- Must have strong interpersonal and listening skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of WAMC Staff in a professional manner and with a professional demeanor
- Strong time management skills and ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks with little supervision
- Must be self-directed and detail oriented in completing assigned tasks in an effective manner, meeting designated standards and criteria
INTER-OP provides a diverse range of support services to both government and corporate clients. We are a veteran owned company that is dedicated to providing an extremely high level of service to our clients as well as an outstanding work experience for our employees. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce.
TechnologyView all jobs at Inter-Op