Client Success Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client Success Manager
Are you looking to make an impact at a fast-growing health-tech company that tops the lists on the Inc. 5000 and the Boston Business Journal? You’ve come to the right job description.
Who We Are
At IntelyCare, we’re empowering healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals - we call them IntelyPros - with shifts at our partnered facilities. We have a pool of over 15,000 IntelyPros in our network who get the pay, freedom, and flexibility they deserve—all from one smart and easy-to-use mobile app and platform. And our partnered facilities get access to nursing resources when they need them. All of which leads to the ultimate goal - better care for patients.
We’re driven by wonder - you’re encouraged to ask, ‘what if?’ and see where it leads you.
We take big swings - don’t be afraid to make mistakes; they’re the steppingstones to success.
We carry forward care - we care about what we do, we care about each other, and we care deeply about our partnered facilities and IntelyPros.
And we believe that when we work together, we thrive. You won’t find outsized egos and a ‘not my job’ mentality here. Just humble, tenacious folks working together to make the impossible possible.
Grow with IntelyCare
- Ranked 41 on America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list (Inc. 5000)
- Over 3 million nursing hours filled since launching in 2015
- +200% revenue growth in the last three years
- +100% growth in facilities using our platform year over year
- 41.2% daily active app usage - on par with social media and other popular apps.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients (facilities) to ensure satisfaction and understanding of product/service to maximize impact. If you like engaging with clients daily, improving one’s experience, and collaborating...this may be the job for you!
Who You Are
- Ability to build confidence and trust with client at all levels
- Connect with clients via phone, email, and in-person
- Face-to-face visits 3-4 days per week
- Onboard & educate clients on new product offerings & updates
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern raised in a timely manner
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients high satisfaction
- Achieve company targets/objectives
- Monitor client performance and flag potential issues
- Update CRM to notify Company of client changes
- Work closely with Market Manager(s) & Regional Vice President
- Alert the sales team to potential sales opportunities, leverage relationships
- Internal liaison between departments to drive change/innovation for client
Job Type: Full-time
BusinessView all jobs at INTELYCARE INC