Therapist - Full Time - Administration- INTEGRIS Arcadia Trails Center for Addiction Recovery - Edmond, Oklahoma
Arcadia Trails Center for Addiction Recovery is located on the campus on INTEGRIS Health Edmond.
Arcadia Trails INTEGRIS Center for Addiction Recovery is a chemical-based addiction recovery center that adheres to the model that addiction is a brain-based condition that adversely impacts an individual's thinking, emotions, behavior, spirituality, and social relations. Arcadia Trail's mission is to give equal treatment to addiction, mental illness, and trauma using evidence-based medical and psychological methods
To learn more about INTEGRIS Arcadia Trails Center for Addiction Recovery please visit https://integrisok.com/locations/mental-health/arcadia-trails
Job Code: 1177
The Therapist provides age appropriate therapy, psychosocial assessment and referrals to facilitate patient/family use of psychiatric or chemical dependency treatment . This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Therapist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Leads age and developmentally appropriate groups to address the emotional, physical and environmental needs of mental health patients and/or chemical dependent
* Provides documentation daily in the chart of each patient
* Facilitates discharge planning to assist patients in placement and treatment following discharge from current level of care
* Participates in the writing of treatment plans and attends treatment team meetings
* Facilitate the completion of Emergency Detention paperwork as well as ensure its distribution and receipt by legally designated individuals
* May participate in the utilization review process
Operates under direct supervision of a Licensed Therapist. The Director of Clinical Services oversees supervision as required by the licensing body.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
Mental Health staff must be able to assist with physical restraint of patients, utilizing the identified Behavior Management Technique System.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals, and physical danger from disturbed/irate patients. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, counseling or related field
* Licensed in LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or LBP (For Arcadia Trails only LADC also acceptable)
* 2 years Mental Health experience preferred
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English
INTEGRIS Mental Health and Arcadia Trails:
* This job prefers, if needed, the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.