Integrated Federal Solutions (IFS) is currently seeking multiple Acquisition Specialists to support our FBI client in Huntsville, AL. Office location resides within the U.S. Army Redstone Arsenal (FBI campus).
Candidates will serve as acquisition (Pre-award and Post-award as well as Policy) support experts to a Government-led procurement team purchasing the following types of services: Construction, Real Estate and Leasing; Information Technology; Engineering/Professional Services; Operational Support, more).
URGENT need for acquisition professionals with CONSTRUCTION - A&E acquisition experience.
Clearance: ACTIVE TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE HIGHLY PREFERRED. (Secret Clearance will be considered.
- 5 + years of experience providing pre and post award acquisition support to the Federal Government, with 5+ years of specific purchasing experience in one of the multiple areas as stated above (e.g. Construction; IT; Science/Technology; Professional Services, more).
- Experience conducting negotiations during the procurement process; experience performing post-award functions and price/cost analysis.
- Experience with fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, or a combination of contracting methods.
Construction-Specific (a plus):
- Experience in pre-award contracting functions and artifact development supporting design and construction solicitations, including cost/price analysis
- Experience with Design/Build and Design/Bid/Build solicitations, awards, negotiations, and review of post-award contracting artifacts and deliverables.
- Experience with FAR – Part 36 Construction and Architect – Engineer Contracts.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or four (4) additional years of experience in Federal Contracting than minimum requirements.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Government Contracting
- FAC-C, DAWIA, and/or CFCM Certifications
- Experience as a federal warranted Contracting Officer
- Support Federal client with Pre and Post award procurements/acquisitions.
- Assist with development of acquisition packages/documents (RFPs, SOWs/PWSs, IGCEs, J&A, SSEP, Market Research, etc.); review of these documents for quality, clarity, and adherence to applicable regulations (FAR, agency regulations, etc.) and recommendation of revisions.
- Provide advice and recommendations for all elements in acquisition plans, including approaches, options, strategies, risks, contracting methods, competition) sources, cost estimates, milestone schedule, etc.
- Conduct research of available suppliers and compare the services and costs of obtaining support from the different providers. Determine applicability of the Economy Act.
- Must be able to independently develop written acquisition 'plans; Economy Act, and other related documentation for review and signature by the responsible Government Contracting Officer.
- Provide guidance to contracting staff on conducting market research to identify potential sources and contract vehicles. Prepare written documentation of market research. Support program offices in documenting small business capability analysis.
- Prepare Source Selection Plans.
- Prepare Request for Quotes (RFQs, Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Combined Synopsis/solicitations. Assure the solicitation includes all appropriate solicitation terms and conditions.
- Work with evaluators and Contracting Officer (CO) to identify pre-negotiation objectives and assist the CO with discussions with Offerors. Prepare final contract award documents for signature by the CO and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) designation letters.
- Develop and/or train other contracting specialists in the performance of all pre-award contracting functions that require the use of fixed-price (primarily), cost-reimbursement, or a combination of contract methods and types to procure large, highly complex/high dollar projects, programs, or services where little or no contractual precedent exists
Compensation & Benefits
We provide a highly competitive compensation package including 401(k) matching, generous paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability, and life insurance, among other benefits.
PLEASE STATE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS IN YOUR APPLICATION.
IFS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
IFS will take affirmative action to employ qualified employees and applicants who are disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
Regarding any position for which an applicant for employment is qualified, IFS will not discriminate against any applicant because of physical or mental disability. IFS will take affirmative action to employ qualified individuals with disabilities without discrimination based upon their physical or mental disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract