Warfighter Integration SME
INTECON, LLC Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
INTECON (Integrity Consulting) is a Woman Owned (WOSB) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides proven Telecommunication, Information Technology, Maintenance & Operations, Engineering Services (T.I.M.E.), and Advisory & Assistance services to government and commercial customers. We provide reliable, customer-driven support and personify responsiveness in serving our clients. We bring proven management from both inside the continental United States and overseas, supporting programs in the United States, Korea, Afghanistan and the Middle East. Our employees are truly our greatest strength and we are fully dedicated to maximizing the success of our clients.
***Contingent Upon Contract Award***
INTECON is seeking a Warfighter Integration SME is needed to provide support to the TEAMs Warfighter program.
The SME shall assist Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), US Air Force (USAF), in obtaining Operational Acceptance (OA) and system transfer of Missile Defense Agency (MDA)-acquired SMDRs. The AFSPC OA is guided by AFSPC Instruction 10-605, OA Process requiring assessment of all capabilities including mission processing and site support functions at SMDR locations and the AFSPC Missile Defense Operation Center operating locations at Beale AFB CA and the Cheyenne Mountain AS Complex. Currently, the SMDRs include the Long-Range Discrimination Radar (LRDR) and the Homeland Defense Radar-Hawaii (HDR-H). Further, the SME shall assist the US Air Force with their Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities, and Policy (DOTmLPF-P) developmental activities with technical analysis and planning expertise.
- Participate in meetings and provide feedback, prepare written reports, briefings, or memorandums
- Synchronize the following activities with AFSPC, MDA and Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) staffs and lead the activities within the AFSPC/A5S Perfect System Delivery (PSD) management framework.
- Support MDA SMDR source selection efforts (if requested by MDA)
- Develop and maintain OA, Program Plans and Transition and Transfer Plans
- Develop DOTmLPF-P requirements documentation
- Support MDA strategic basing and required AFSPC basing actions
- Shape and monitor MDA progress toward SMDR Space Situational Awareness (SSA) for MDA-AFSPC agreed-to desired capabilities
- Create system-level operating concepts
- Develop manning estimates and training requirements
- Calculate life cycle and O&S costs, submit funding support documents
- Develop DoD-compliant architectures
- Organize and lead operations-focused Tabletop Exercises
- Prepare and deliver briefings up to and including senior officers and senior-level executives
- Organize, manage, and participate in Working Groups, O-6 level Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Leverage analysis and technical expertise to obtain and support successful transition and transfer of SMDRs
- Evaluate and implement planning and logistics analysis sustainment and update as directed
- Deliver documentation, briefing and presentation material IAW USAF and AFSPC requirements and formats
- Coordinate with HQ USAF, AFLCMC and AFSPC staffs to develop SMDR transition and transfer criteria and requirements and evaluate Service impacts including costs and resourcing requirements
- Analyze SMDR system designs, concepts of operations, and system concepts to identify, project and anticipate AFSPC
- Develop the planning and program timelines and execute funding transfer from the MDA to the designated AFSPC Wing
- Develop and update SMDR Operational Concepts and required architectures to support BMD, SSA, Space Control, Intelligence Collection, Organizational/ Manning Analysis, and System Training Development
- Coordinate with the MDA Product Offices and AFLCMC/HBQ to establish guidelines and manning requirements for a functional sustainment program office
- Oversee and manage developer development of the SMDR operating training courseware
- Coordinate with the MDA, USASMDC/ARSTRAT, HQ AFSPC, and 14AF staffs and the designated Wing
- Assist MDA, USAF, AFSPC, and AFLCMC, in the development and documentation of detailed, measurable transition and transfer (T2) criteria covering all necessary areas
- Organize and manage the OMOA-directed Integrated Product Team
- Organize and manage the BMD Overarching IPT on a quarterly basis or as directed
- Organize, manage, update, maintain and deliver AFSPC/A5S Perfect System Delivery briefings on a monthly basis or as required
- Assist the USAF, AFSPC and AFLCMC in developing SMDR requirements or desired capabilities documentation
- Perform operations modeling and architecture development, training system requirements analysis, and operational/sustainment manpower analysis
- Must have and be able to maintain an active Top Secret Clearance
- BS/BA or MA/MS
- 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Technical and operational knowledge of the strategic missile defense sensors.
- Expertise with MDA/SN and/or AFSPC
- Expertise with Ballistic Missile Defense System elements
INTECON is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Follow us on any social media platform