At InStaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, InStaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the InStaff team today!
Job Title: Packer / Sorter
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Location: Milwaukee, WI 53219
Days/Hours: Monday – Thursday 3:30PM – 2:00AM Possible overtime on Friday
Pay Range: $9.50-10.00 per hour
General Job Duties:
· Sorts garment hangers such as dress, pant, coat and skirt by size and color
· Other duties may be assigned
· Pick hangers off of the conveyor
· Hangers must fit requirement listed in the sorting manual
· Leave of the conveyor line hangers that do not fulfill requirements listed in sorting manual as scrap
· Each sorter is given the goal of achieving no less than 3,500-5,000 hangers sorted per day
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
• Able to pass a criminal background check
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures.
• Ability to write daily sorting report.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Keep track of total boxes of hangers sorted.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle
• merchandise; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee
• must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to communicate with employees of the organization in a one to one and small group situation.
• Good Hand/Eye dexterity is a must
• Able to pass a drug screen
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Mastercard)
• Longevity and holiday pay
• 401K plan
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
Want the fastest response from us?
Upon arrival to the Instaff job post, please click the “Apply Online” button and apply directly to the job. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.