Title : Business Analyst
Client: State of Iowa (Department of Human Services )
Location: Walnut, IOWA
INTERVIEW: In Person Only
We believe in continuously optimizing our processes, refining our solutions and improving ourselves to the benefit of the Iowans we serve. If you are passionate about applying your creative and innovative architecture strategies and approaches across the Department of Human Services enterprise then this is the role for you!
This individual will be working within the Medical Systems and Enterprise Data Warehouse bureau as a business analyst. Responsibilities will be to work directly with the business and technical teams to gather and document requirements for several projects related to Medicaid modernization and managed care. Gathering requirements for reports, measures, ETL processes and software modifications in addition to documenting data maps will need to be completed in a high paced environment.
- Experience working on large, complex IT systems
- Business process definition, requirements definition, and development and support of integrated business applications
- Experience with SDLC procedures / system development methodologies
- Experience with building IT solutions that adhere to multiple industry standards, compliance and regulatory requirements, and/or technology standards
- Experience managing stakeholder expectations and priorities
- Experience working within a project governance structure (methodology, required templates and reporting)
- Excellent task management skills, w/ the ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks with changing priorities in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and project activities simultaneously while meeting established deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft development platforms and software
- Working experience in an agile environment
- Working experience with Quality Assurance testing (functional, non-functional, integration, end-to-end, etc.)
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio or relational database software
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) or Azure DevOps
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business, or related field, or relevant experience.