Electromechanical Manufacturing Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Innovatus Imaging is looking for engaged and conscientious candidates that believe career satisfaction is enabled by hard work, solving problems with teammates and using new solutions to make themselves and the company better.
The selected individual will be assigned to a team of operators, technicians, and engineers responsible for the assembly and fabrication of medical ultrasound devices using cutting edge manufacturing processes and technology. As part of product manufacturing, the team member will be required to perform a variety of manual assembly operations under a microscope using small hand tools, fixtures and basic electronic test equipment. Team members are expected to foster culture on a daily basis that builds and maintains strong business and technical judgement, a command of the facts and the confidence to have a strong bias toward action.
Although not a requirement, successful individuals in this role sometimes have experience in the semiconductor industry, jewelry making, watch making, watch repair, camera repair, or as manicurists. They may have hobbies or interests in electronics, model making and other activities associated with delicate part assembly and requiring keen attention to detail and a high degree of focus.
- Applicable assembly, technical, repair and troubleshooting experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and precision
- Able to Follow technical instructions and procedures as well as understand technical terms
- Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of mechanical concepts
- Able to manually assemble parts using a microscope and hand tools
- Good problem solving, troubleshooting, critical thinking and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work for long periods of time in a sedentary position
- Ability to use computers (e.g. MS office)
- Able to keep a clean and well-maintained workspace using a “clean as you go” philosophy
- Follow company procedures and directives without compromise
- 3+ years of applicable assembly, technical, repair and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work efficiently and composed under pressure while able to meet strict deadlines
- Under engineering guidance, test prototypes and newly released products and revisions of devices
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with minimal supervision
- Discern quality of parts and materials used in production with advanced troubleshooting skills
- HS diploma or equivalent
Additional Desired Education:
- AAS degree in mechanical engineering or electronics engineering technology or certificate and coursework in electromechanical technology, electronics engineering technology or similar related field
Credentials and Experience:
- U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident Alien
- Willingness and ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays as required
- Must possess sight/hearing senses to adequately perform the functions of the job
- Requires manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time while performing repetitive work
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus
- May be required to occasionally lift 25lbs.
- The employee is regularly required to verbally communicate
- Required to perform work under microscope for several hours each day
- Hand to eye coordination
Working Relationship/Environment Exposures
- Maintain relationships and open communication.
- Work is normally performed in a climate-controlled manufacturing environment, where exposure to conditions of extreme heat/cold, poor ventilation, fumes and gases is limited.
- Noise level is moderately loud and includes sounds of normal manufacturing environment.
- Chemicals (coolants, solvents, adhesives, primers, mold release) are used in the manufacturing area. Exposure is limited due to use of PPE and ventilation
- Frequent contact with all levels of employees and management
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package.
- Medical Health Saving Accounts and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement packages with employer contribution/match
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off including Paid Time Off, discretionary holidays, and holidays
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Life insurance and long-term disability
- Discounts through LifeMart
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
INNOVATUS IMAGING CORPORATION
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?