- Posted: 7 days ago
INFUSEmedia is seeking a stellar Marketing Analyst to assist and ultimately own the development of data-driven processes and analyses across all marketing channels.
You will be the primary point of contact for analytical needs and responsible for establishing and testing various marketing and sales enablement campaign performance measures. Ideal candidates will not only analyze data and respond to research requests but will show initiative to turn insights into action. This will support the marketing team to continue to create scalable processes for regional marketing campaigns, lead management, and the marketing tech stack while improving attribution.
Candidates should be able to understand complex business problems, scope projects, identify underperforming channels and processes, optimize workflows, and communicate their findings in a solution-oriented manner.
- Manage and support the marketing technology ecosystem, including Salesforce, HubSpot, Salesloft, Chili Piper, Power BI, Google Analytics, and more, along with the selection of new technologies.
- Utilize marketing automation to generate, assign, nurture, and report on leads.
- Collaborate with sales enablement, content, and sales to generate metrics on the lead, pipeline, revenue generation, and cost of acquisition.
- Further, develop our multi-touch attribution modeling. Provide insights on marketing channel contributions to closed-won business and pipeline.
- Construct data-driven experiments, evaluate statistical models, and support process improvements derived from the analysis.
- You have prior experience in B2B Marketing or an analytical role on a cross-functional team.
- Data, statistics, conversion rates, and finding trends and patterns make you want to get up in the morning.
- You are detail-oriented, organized, and focused on quality, with experience providing data analysis to stakeholders from various departments.
- You strive to complete assignments autonomously within a collaborative project.
- You are able to balance multiple projects simultaneously and can make order out of chaos.
- You are a self-proclaimed Microsoft Excel Wizard
- You are proficient in Salesforce and HubSpot and can integrate tools and platforms across various systems.
- You want to have a sense of belonging, work across very diverse global teams, and are a lifelong learner.
AddressOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView all jobs at INFUSEmedia
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?