Business Operations Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
INFRA is seeking a detail-lover with a positive spirit to join our team as our Business Operations Coordinator. If you enjoy working with data and supporting your co-workers through effective and organized administration, keep reading!
At INFRA, our mission is to strengthen our members through collaboration to forge a sustainable future. INFRA builds strategic alignment among its 300+ independently owned members to strengthen our position in the natural foods industry with purchasing power, marketing, programs, tools, training and events, and more. We work together leading the movement, driving the industry, and feeding the community.
As Business Operations Coordinator, you will help further INFRA’s vision of a sustainable, equitable food system by keeping our data sparkling clean and our administrative functions running smoothly so that our staff have what they need to make informed decisions and focus on helping our members bring good food to communities across the country.
What you will own and improve:
Data collection, conditioning, and management
- Work with partners to acquire data from both internal and external sources
- Filter, clean, format, and import data in preparation for analysis
- Conduct periodic data audits
- Prepare reports on schedule and as requested
- Perform regular data entry to maintain accurate, up-to-date business records
- Support implementing and documenting data collection and reporting procedures and best practices
Office admin management
- Organize and maintain office storage
- Work within budget to order supplies
- Manage inventory of office and IT supplies
- Work with building management to ensure routine cleaning and maintenance
- Support internal office layout, set-up, and changes in configuration
- Manage office scheduling app / availability (or other hybrid office duties?)
Operations records management
- Maintain and organize operations files and other records
- Support in the creation of admin SOPs and best practices
- Support meetings with scheduling, set up, notes, and follow up
Business operations/admin assistance
- Support office administration, route incoming phone calls and emails where they need to go
- Support staff with administrative tasks, such as preparing mailings, shipping packages, and filing
- Assist with coordinating staff and Board events
- Pitch in and help with other tasks as needed
What you already know:
- Associates degree or certificate in business administration or relevant field of study, or 2 years equivalent experience
- Highly skilled working in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Experience working with CRMs and/or databases
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 preferred
- Experience creating reports
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and able to deal with interruptions and changing priorities
- Strong communications skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Enjoys proactively providing great service to others
What you will learn:
- How data is used within INFRA and the larger grocery industry
- How to support the efficacy of data at INFRA to solve business problems
- How to improve INFRA’s data management and administrative processes
- An understanding of the food system at the intersection of manufacturing, distribution, and retail
This position is full-time hourly and reports to the Operations Manager.
*Travel up to 5% is required for this position, when deemed safe due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
*This role is remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. When safe, this role is located in our St. Paul, MN office within our hybrid workforce.
INFRA is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We know that diversity of identities, experiences, and ways of thinking result in stronger lives for all our members and the communities we serve. Research shows that underrepresented communities such as people of color, women, LGBTQ, and people with disabilities may be less confident in applying for positions where as little as one skill doesn’t appear to fit – we welcome your resume and encourage you to apply.
INFRA is a mission-driven organization that strongly believes in rightful living. We provide a full suite of employee benefits including paid vacation and sick time; health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; a health savings account; a 401(k) retirement plan; a hybrid work model; and time in person with our teams and members!
AddressSaint Paul, MN
BusinessView all jobs at INFRA