Senior Systems Engineer
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
Seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to work in a collaborative, interactive development environment. Senior Systems Engineers provide technical direction and clarification of requirements to software development teams & test personnel, perform system engineering analyses including trade studies, algorithm development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and requirement validation and verification. Senior Systems Engineers support definition of operations concepts and procedure planning / development, interface with personnel from other organizations, and represent the program at technical interchange meetings. Senior Systems Engineers also participate in daily program scrum meetings and provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks.
- Work with test teams for system and component requirement verification
- Work with team(s) to plan and test DOD certification/accreditation processes as well as other Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process
- Conduct analysis in non-functional areas, such as reliability, maintainability, vulnerability, survivability and producibility
- Work Agile methodology as well as Agile workflow
- Create requirements, and work with the software and test teams to ensure all requirements have a feasible path forward for verification. The candidate will attend technical interchange meetings with other program personnel to discuss progress and issues.
- Knowledge of Systems engineering lifecycle
- Knowledge of Software Development lifecycle models (Waterfall and Agile)
- Experience with requirement creation as well as decomposition
- Systems engineering experience in Department of Defense architecture and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Bachelor’s degree in science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and 5 years of prior relevant experience, OR an Advanced degree and 3 years of relevant experience, OR in absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with full scope polygraph
Great Company Culture. Infinity firmly believes that our success is due to the happiness and personal satisfaction of our employees.
Health Benefits. 100% Company Paid Medical and Dental for you AND your family.
Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance and flexibility. We know our employees have lives outside of work and we support you in living them!
Rest and Relaxation. Three weeks' Vacation – Front Loaded on the day you start, and we pay for you to go on our company reward trip (ask us about this!)
Health and Wellness. We offer 48 hours of sick leave, in addition to your Vacation, as well as Flex-Spending options (Medical and Dependent Care)
Prepare for the Future. 401(k) company contribution, with free professional financial planning advisors
Education and Professional Training Reimbursement. We support our employees career aspirations and growth!
Profit Sharing Plan. Infinity’s success is due to our employees. Eligible employees are able to participate in our Profit-Sharing Plan.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
EOE including disability/vet
To learn more about our company and benefits, please visit: Infinity Careers
This position will close 1/29/2024
INFINITY SYSTEMS ENGINEERING LLCSterling, VA
TechnologyView All INFINITY SYSTEMS ENGINEERING LLC Jobs
Get fresh Senior Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.