INDUSTRY RAG Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rapidly growing Fast Fashion Apparel Company is seeking an Assistant Controller who will assist in all day-to-day finance, operations and reporting. You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Bachelor's Degree required in Accounting, Finance or related field. Five or more years of related accounting experience in a senior Accounting/Finance role with some managerial experience. Proficient in Excel a must. Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills a plus.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Supervise daily operations
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
- Previous experience in accounting management or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Extremely organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience in payroll processing and Human Resources
INDUSTRY RAGWhy Work Here?
Rapid growth opportunities
Fast Fashion apparel company specializing in domestic quick turn design and production capabilities.