- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Job Requisition Number: 20211027F
Work Location: Panama City, FL NSWC Panama City Division
Employment Type: Full-time
Pay Type: Exempt/Salaried
Security Clearance: SECRET
Job Summary: Will perform scripted automated enclave builds and security patch deployment using Ansible automation platform. Will assist with the development of security patches (Windows and Red Hat Linux for Enterprise) and will provide support for fielded systems. Will support test events for newly built systems. Other duties as assigned.
- Work on deployable IT system
- Support the deployment and testing of newly built systems
- Using Ansible
- Develop and deploy automated system builds
- Develop and deploy automated security patches
Mandatory Skill Requirements (must have):
- Active Secret security clearance or ability to obtain security clearance
- DoD 8570 Cybersecurity Level I, II or III certifications e.g., Security+, CASP, or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience in supporting system builds and security patch deployment using Powershell and Ansible Automation Platform
- Experience supporting VMWare ESXi
- Familiar with Palo Alto networking equipment
- Experience with cybersecurity compliance policies, programs, processes, and metrics in a DoD environment
Desired Skill Requirements:
- Operating systems certifications e.g., Microsoft Certified Professional, CompTIA Linux+
- Familiarity with DOD tools, e.g., DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG), DISA Security Checklists
- Familiarity with:
- Linux operating systems
- Windows and/or Linux system administration
· Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field preferred, but will accept experience in lieu of degree
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
INDUS Technology, Inc.
AddressPanama City Beach, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at INDUS Technology, Inc.