INDUS Technology, Inc. Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Secretary II
Salary Range: Negotiable Work Location: Honolulu, HI; Ford Island, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam
Relocation Assistance: No Employment Type: Full-Time/Hourly
Security Clearance: Must have an active SECRET. Posted Date: 24 December 2019 Closing Date: When Filled Desired Skill Requirements:
- Total of Seven (7) years in business, Government or military experience in administrative/office operations.
- Three (3) years total experience in naval messaging, correspondence, Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), and documentation.
MS Office Suite Experience Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
The Secretary I will support General Administrative and Program Financial Management Support. General Administrative support involves documentation preparation and maintenance, Defense Messaging, travel, telephone monitoring, visitor control, reporting and other general administrative tasks. Program Financial Management Support involves financial tracking, timekeeping and document control point tasks. Reporting requirements identified below are detailed in existing standard operating procedures and Contractor desk procedures. Tasking:
- Prepare general correspondence, memos, and letters, routing sheets, technical papers, manuals and publications, instructions, and reports in accordance with established security and administrative instructions and directives.
- Copy, scan, reduce, fax, bind, route, file, distribute, archive, shred, and dispose of documents in accordance with security requirements.
- Prepare outgoing CLASSIFIED and UNCLASSIFIED material for mailing in accordance with security regulations and procedures.
- Maintain a classified mail log and perform follow-up on mail receipt confirmation and send tracer notices to intended mail recipients to confirm receipt of classified items.
- Perform distribution, filing, reproduction, scanning or archiving documents to complete distribution.
- Maintain an auditable documentation control system in accordance with established instructions, manuals and procedures.
- Format draft messages, edit, correct, and notify originator and approver message is ready for release. Assure authorized approver has signed the message for release and process through the Government Defense Messaging System.
- Perform visitor control by monitoring visit requests, validate security clearances, notifying the Government point of contact of impending visitor, issuing/collecting badges and providing location maps and directions. Notify host of arrival and escort visitor to host's desk or internal building as needed and maintain the visitor log.
- Prepare Visitor Base Access requests utilizing existing procedures, obtain authorization signature from Government sponsor, and forward to Base Pass and Identification Office.
- Prepare and post parking stall assignments and welcome signs for visitors.
- Prepare visit requests for Government personnel traveling to external Government commands or Contractor facilities. Requests shall be processed via the existing Government system. Maintain a file for all outgoing visit clearances.
- Answer incoming general telephone calls, forward call to intended receiver or take a message, if necessary. Deliver written phone messages intended receiver, or acting designee, with the appropriate urgency.
- Receive and post current Official Bulletin Board information.
- Monitor/maintain office supplies inventory, identify items requiring replenishment prior to depletion to the Government lead, perform market research for procurement and stock when material is received.
- Assist Government travelers with creation of travel orders in the Defense Travel System (DTS) for authorizations and vouchers. Prepare travel order amendments, retrieve orders, and interface with travel offices for changes in orders. Notify the Government traveler when documents are ready for review and signature.
Associate's Degree desired in a field related to business operations Travel Required:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
INDUS Technology, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at INDUS Technology, Inc.