Job Requisition Number: 20191127J1
Job Title: Computer Systems Analyst
Salary Range: Negotiable, based upon experience
Work Location: Port Hueneme, CA
Relocation Assistance: None
Employment Type: Full-Time; unfunded contingent hire
Security Clearance: Must have an active SECRET.
Posted Date: 27 November 2019 Closing Date: When Filled
Mandatory Skill Requirements (must have):
- Two (2) years of experience directly related to formulating and applying mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions
- Two (2) years of experience directly related with utilization of Content Management Systems, learning Management Systems, and/or Sharable Content Object Reference Model. This experience may run concurrently with the two (2) years of formulating and applying mathematical modeling.
- One (1) year experience developing and maintaining supply chain models, optimal time, cost, or logistics models, Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) Modeling, Prediction, Allocation and Analysis for program evaluations, review, or implementation.
Desired Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience analyzing science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Demonstrated experience with collecting and analyzing data and develop decision support software, service, or logistic products.
- Demonstrated experience in the development or application of mathematical or statistical theory and methods to collect, organizes, interpret, and summarize numerical data to support Navy Combat Weapons Systems mission readiness reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in generating Shipboard Readiness Based Sparing (RBS) List to optimize Operational Availability (Oa) at minimum cost.
- Demonstrated experience in simulation program used to model reliability and availability of complex systems with extensive interdependencies.
- Demonstrated experience using Integrated Development Environments (IDE) to develop or maintain logistic products.
- Demonstrated experience using Military Standard Software Development and Documentation (MIL-STD-498). Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing, programming, and administering relational database systems.
- Demonstrated experience in the development or maintenance of Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA), Failure Mode Effect Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Maintenance Tasks Analysis (MTA), Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD).
- Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following Logistics and Operations Analysis, Support & Simulation modeling tools: OPUS Suite, Tiger-Availability Centered Inventory Model (Tiger-ACIM), RAPTURE Suite, MetLab.
- Demonstrated experience with software reliability modeling.
- Demonstrated experience with developing Business Case Analysis (BCA) or Analysis of Alternatives for DMSMS case resolutions.
- Demonstrated experience in utilization in one or more the following Navy Databases: Configuration Data Management Database - Open Architecture (CDMD-OA), Naval Data Environment (NDE), Planned Maintenance System Management Information System (PMSMIS), Advanced Technical Information System (ATIS), Technical Data Management Information System (TDMIS), Naval Ships Engineering Drawing Repository (NSDER), Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning (ICAPS), and Authoring Instructional Materials (AIM).
- Maintain a Reliability Centered Maintenance Level 1 Certifications.
For the Littoral Warfare Department, the Computer Systems Analyst utilizes a variety of techniques in analyzing science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems. Analysts conducts in-depth tests and analyzes information and trends in the data to increase a system's performance and efficiency. The Systems Computer Analyst collects and analyzes data and develops decision support software, services, or logistic products. Prepares flowcharts or other kinds of diagrams for programmers or engineers to use when building the system. Analysts also work stakeholders to solve problems that arise after the initial system is set up. development or application of mathematical or statistical theory and methods to collect, organize, interpret, and summarize numerical data to support Navy Combat Weapons Systems mission readiness reporting.
Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in applicable disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
Apply for position online at https://industechnology.applicantpro.com/jobs/.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
INDUS Technology, Inc.