Assistant Manager at INDIGO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At INDIGO, the jewelry brand we make a lot of things happen, and we need your skills to keep it all together.
We're looking for a driven, organized assistant manager with an ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time. You'll be working directly with the general manger to prioritize and organize the company's administrative responsibilities. You will also coordinate staff and make sure tasks are completed in the most effective and productive way possible. The departments you will assist with include, HQ/Store management as well as admin, trafficking and reporting for all department such as Development & Production, Social Media & Content Creation, Marketing & PR, E-commerce & Customer Service/Fulfillment.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced environment
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $9.00 - $11.00/hour.
Learn more about us at www.iluvindigo.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
AddressSan Juan, PR
Real EstateView all jobs at INDIGO
Get fresh Indigo Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.