INDIGO BIOAUTOMATION INC Carmel, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Indigo BioAutomation provides automated data analysis solutions for big data problems. We deliver cloud-based tools that eliminate the need for human inspection of laboratory data in a variety of industries. Our software tools are creating modern labs and doing better science. Indigo also designs and markets leading-edge medical software technologies to improve healthcare in key areas like opioid addiction and COVID testing.
Environment and Culture
We pride ourselves on excellence in all areas. We are a fast-paced organization that thrives on making a difference, whether big or small. The Indigo community consists of skilled and driven individuals working together to innovate and make an impact on medical care.
We believe in creating a space for team members to grow and excel. We affirm that every employee has a voice and is capable of shaping who we are and what we do. Indigo minimizes unnecessary organizational distractions, provides transparent promotion and compensation systems, and promotes skill building and professional development.
If you want to work in a place that will challenge you to reach the next level while building products that matter, then we want to talk with you.
As a Systems Specialist at Indigo, you combine a technical skillset and scientific foundation to tailor and extend product capabilities, accelerating laboratory work in areas like opioid and SARS-COV-2 testing. You have experience using modern software development tools in a practical, hands-on sense and enjoy helping differentiated systems ‘fit-together’ in ways that drive both customer and company value. The primary goal of this position is to develop and deploy product enhancements which are specific to a given customer’s unique needs, in furtherance of their beneficial use of software automation.
You are a key member of the Commercial Operations team and Product group, engaging with Product Specialists to understand the client’s business and technical environment, and helping define and configure the integration of the product into a laboratory to maximize the client’s success.
· Define, develop, and deploy product functionality, as implemented and delivered in code, in a way that is relevant to the client
· Understand scientific and technical aspects of Indigo’s products and related topics
· Work collaboratively to assess and develop approaches which meet specific regulatory (e.g. FDA) requirements
· Investigate client questions or issues using any necessary internal resources and communicate findings and solutions to the product specialists
· Gather, refine, and contribute potential product requirements and improvements, based on voice-of-the-customer activities
· Work with Indigo staff members to ensure that the client is satisfied with the product
· Participate in a variety of other pre- and post-sales and support activities; other analytical and scientific tasks as necessary
o Passion for what you do and for doing your best
o Desire to put quality first and a strong attention to detail
o Passion for our products and the success of our team
o Drive to improve your skills and teach others what you learn
o Interest in the customer and how our products solve problems
o Motivated, goal oriented, and persistent
o Able to communicate ideas to people from different disciplines
o Be a key contributor
o Thrive in collaborative work environments
o Able to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of resources, including management, clients, and other departments
o Able to interpret communication styles of team members and clients from a broad spectrum of disciplines
· Professional and Responsible
o Ownership of responsibilities and commitments
o Able to learn our products
o Interest in emerging technologies and how they might solve real business problems
o Comfortable with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
o Analytical and problem-solving skills
o Able to learn laboratory workflow
o Customer service skills
o Able to learn, understand, and apply scientific principles and technology to real-world problems
o Able to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
o Able to understand and respond effectively to questions and concerns using both written and oral communication skills
o Strong interpersonal skills
o Adept at investigating product-related issues
o Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-moving environment
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Chemistry (or a similar level of practical experience, in addition to experience noted below); in particular,
· Experience with one or more modern programming languages (Python, Ruby, Java) and comfort applying that knowledge to learning other languages
· Experience with TDD and test automation approaches
· Experience with Github or similar source control system
· Experience with statistical analysis software such as R, Python, SAS, JMP, or similar tools would be beneficial but nor required
· Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Desk would be beneficial but not required
· Experience in chemistry, biochemistry, medical technology, or related field (especially with instrument analysis) would be beneficial but not required
· Quality, regulatory or good documentation practices experience a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Indigo BioAutomation management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. Indigo BioAutomation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
INDIGO BIOAUTOMATION INC
385 City Center DriveCarmel, IN