- Day-day to operations of extraction facility. Hands on running of facility and or distillation lab.
- Direct and manage production team.
- Meet production goals within budget and develop superior quality product.
- Coordinate processes through planning with managers to insure objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Track production costs and overhead for management.
- Maintain facilities and equipment and implement a preventative equipment maintenance program.
- Incorporate shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among team.
- Train, supervise, motivate and review production team.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and procedures.
- Ensure that proper health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Create production reports as needed.
- Be a positive team player when communicating within the company and industry.
- Abide by all State regulations, policies and procedures, including Good Manufacturing Practice (DS cGMP) and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Adhere to policies and procedures for all relevant Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) regulations.
- Understanding and or familiarity with organic extraction technologies including cold C02, supercritical CO2, ethanol.
- Understanding and or familiarity with decarboxylation process, distillation process, separation of botanical compounds by chromatography, thin film, wiped film distillation.
- Understanding and or familiarity with HPLC, Gas Chromatography, SCC, and other analytical methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Discipline to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- Physical strength and dexterity to bend, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 50lbs is preferred.
Education and Qualifications
- BS in Chemical Engineering, or MS/PhD in Organic, or analytical Chemistry, or biochemistry, physics or in Food Science/Technology or Process or production Engineering, equivalent experience.
- Other related experience is a plus:
- Experience working in a food processing
- Experience working in high-tech plant extraction facility
- Experience working in a kitchen.
INDIA GLOBALIZATION CAPITAL INC
Why Work Here?We are a Maryland-based public company engaged in the development of cannabinoid-based combination therapies to treat pain, nausea, eating disorders, several endpoints of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, and epilepsy in dogs and cats.
Public company engaged in new promising industry providing great work environment and leadership opportunities.