Front Desk and Party Pro.
INCHWORM LLC Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $16 Hourly
Are you a talented customer service pro, kid-whisperer who likes to stay active, learn new skills, talk with people and intensely enjoys having fun? Well then, we'd love to meet you!
Local multi-sport Portland kid’s gym is looking for a motivated, dynamic team members to serve our families at our front desk, and to assist with birthday parties, camps and potentially classes in an athletic environment. Ideal person is friendly, organized, dependable and can bring positive energy to every task.
Some weekday and full weekend availability is a must!! This position is perfect for a student or part-time worker looking for additional hours, assuming schedules match up. If you have the experience and chops, there are opportunities for more hours approaching full time.
Our staff is the face of the business and it is vital that they are authentic and enthusiastic about creating an amazing guest experience, while deftly managing appointments and scheduling, supporting coaches and other staff. Your ability to meaningfully engage with our clients will result in increased frequency of appointments and retention.
You may expect general office and administrative work which may include, but are not limited to, answering calls, emails, and customers’ questions. Using member management software to track attendance, promotions, book appointments, signing waivers, and handling payment transactions. As well as welcoming and orienting new clients and following up with trial classes. You will be expected to be familiar with our offerings and to build relationships with members.
- Be extroverted and have an outgoing personality.
- Communicate clearly and positively with both kids and adults.
- Be hardworking and energetic.
- Willing to learn new skills and be a quick study.
- Be comfortable in front of large groups and leading group activities.
- Have an excellent attendance record.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Have GREAT customer service skills.
- Be self motivated.
- Be a multi-tasking ninja.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Be able to travel to both locations.
- Use technology proficiently.
- Be a quick study.
- Be able to lift equipment up to 30 pounds.
We will train the right candidate but, special consideration for those who have:
- Worked in a teaching or educational environment.
- Taught group classes.
- Coaching experience in gymnastics, parkour, tricking or martial arts.
- A background or interest in fitness, athletics, dance or martial arts.
- Aerial and circus arts training.
- Front desk/reception experience.
- Experience handling members in a gym or spa environment.
Position begins as soon as it is filled. Thanks for your interest, and have more fun!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13 to $15.50 /hour