Planning Strategy Leader (EN/KR) - 1071324
- Posted: over a month ago
The Strategic Planner is responsible for serving as strategic support for current and new business initiatives. In this role, the individual will be working collaboratively with senior team members on day to day basis The Strategic Planner is responsible for aggregating business, engineering, and administrative KPI/MBO metrics. The main responsibility of the planner is to understand and ensure clear communication with the HQ (Korean) audience and partner with senior team members for the necessary department information. They will develop relationships with local and global teams - and begin to earn their trust and confidence of both. As the individual develops his/her skill-sets in various planning disciplines, they will take on projects with more autonomy.
- Work with all leaders at Tech Center to aggregate/summarize department KPI/MBOs, health, and identify help needed.
- Areas of focus on but not limited to: Engineering, test and validation, R&D, systems, finance, purchasing, IT, HR, & facilities
- This person will partner with team leaders to ensure effective communication to both local and HQ on work tasks, priorities, risks, and planning.
- Communication will need to be clear to both American and Korean audiences.
- Strong Bi-lingual abilities both English and Korean
- Technical, engineering, and/or program management background
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Very good understanig of global and North American automotive industry
- Highly result-oriented. Ability to work on multiple time-sensitive projects
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering from a 4-year accredited university, MBA preferred.
BusinessView all jobs at IN2U