Cost Analyst (EN/KR) - 1438442
- $18,000 to $20,000 Yearly
Our client company is a global logistics service provider as a subsidiary of LG with $3 billion in revenue. They have evolved from an air freight agent to creating Integrated Logistics Solutions for over 2800 companies World Wide. The company has developed a Global Infrastructure of 155 offices, warehouses, logistic hubs, and freight centers in over 40 Countries and utilizes its Visibility System to integrate Global Visibility and Systems Connectivity across the Supply Chain.They are currently seeking a Korean/English bilingual for the Cost Analyst position.
Monthly Cost Closing Process
- Manage and organize the entire operational cost and expenses for monthly closing for the inbound team.
- Prepare cost entries using the system for EDI sending/closing.
- Analyze actual and accrual logistics costs and invoice to customer via relevant systems.
- Provide an accurate accrual amount during month end closing.
- Provide an accurate P&L report and itemized summary for team expenses.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded and send copy to the accounting team on time.
- Prepare weekly payment plans for vendors (trucking, drayage, warehouse, etc.).
- Collect invoices from various vendors and review accuracy of charges.
- Conduct an audit on invoice details against PO data & follow up with discrepancies.
- Communicate with vendor and customer in resolving invoice issues.
- Notify and Follow up on invoices and outstanding selling slips to customer.
- Create and forward AP slip to accounting team for timely payment.
- Monitoring and reporting corporate card spending.
- Perform ad hoc duties as needed.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or Logistics preferred.
- Entry Level or Minimum 1 year experience in Cost Analysis
- Excellent analytical and data management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experiences with SAP or Oracle preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bilingual in Korean/English preferred
- Ability to work scheduled hours and any required overtime
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, 401K, and generous PTOs/ paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Clarksville, TN
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Finance and InsuranceView All IN2U Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.