*This is on-going Contract position. For details, please feel free to contact terry.kim at in2uhr.com
JAVA & Oracle Procedure Developer Position @ LG CNS in Englewood Cliffs
1)Technical Skill and Experience
-JAVA/J2EE Web Application Developer (Replacement current person)
-Experience : 3~5 years of experience in related field (Spring or other framework on Eclipse Developer)
-Required technical Skill
Languages/Scripts : JAVA/J2EE, JQUERY, HTML, AJAX, CSS, Web Service, Web Call, XML, Visual Basic, C/C++, SQL, PL/SQL,
DBMS : Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySql4
2. Responsibility and Activity : Local Web system Development & System Maintenance
1) Application Development
•Work with Customers and Business Partners to gather biz requirements.
•Understand functional requirements; work with Business teams for any technical gaps.
•Work with internal IT teams and Business team to design feasible solution
•Develop, Review and refine technical design specifications
•Adhere to defined technical standards, patterns and methodologies.
•Develop/Implement B2B/EDI solutions and co-ordinate with customers and biz team for testing
2) System Maintenance & Support
•Monitor related server instances periodically and proactively check for any issues and take corrective actions
•Server backup and data archival/removal
•Check business/data errors and follow up with respective teams to correct it on time
•Process CSRs/Support tickets and resolve them on time
1) Working Location: Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
2) General skills required include:
- Communicating and gathering requirement for any new enhancement or improvement in the application.
- Analyzing the requirement with other team members and then preparing the high level and low level design.
- Estimating the total efforts that would be required to complete the enhancement or improvement task within
- Optional : understanding Order Processing, Demand Forecasting
3) Education and Others
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering : Preferred