Sr. Collections Representative
IN2L Greenwood Village, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
The Opportunity: Sr. Collections Representative
iN2L is seeking a motivated team member for the role of Sr. Collections Representative. The Sr. Collections Representative will work well and thrive in a goal-oriented collections department.
The ideal candidate has experience in Collections, preferably in the service industry and with a large and diverse portfolio of receivables. The Sr. Collections Representative should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as the position interfaces directly with our customers as well as our sales, client success, and other internal teams.
- Analyze aged accounts to prioritize and execute daily collection activities; contact customers for payment via telephone and email, document and maintain timely collection notes and establish appropriate follow-up.
- Make collection calls in a professional manner, while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Consistently follow up on delinquent accounts.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in AR Balances including past due accounts.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Should have great communication skills and the ability to act professionally when dealing with a variety of customers.
- Self-starter and can work with limited supervision.
- Detail-oriented and team player.
- 3+ years of collections experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, time management, and problem solving.
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy.
- Experience with Excel is required.
- Collections: 3 years (Required)
- Excel: 3 years (Required)
AddressGreenwood Village, CO
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at IN2L