Engagement and Retention Specialist - CRM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Opportunity: Engagement and Retention Specialist
iN2L is seeking a motivated team member for the role of Engagement and Retention Specialist. This important role will report to the Sr. Director of Client Success. Engagement and Retention specialist communicates with clients, team members, and employees to increase loyalty and retain their business. Engagement and Retention Specialist’s strengths include effective problem solving, conflict resolution, communication, and collaboration.
- Communicate Directly with Clients -The primary responsibility of a retention specialist is communicating directly with clients who have issues with iN2L, our products and our services. This typically involves clients who may wish to cancel contracts for a variety of reasons.
- Gather Data Related to Complaints - Gather information related to clients, and devise solutions and support ongoing organizational improvement to increase client retention and engagement. Diagnose (direct client contact and discussions) and document client issues to gain a complete picture of the issue at hand.
- Propose Solutions and Ensure Resolution - develop and propose solutions to address client concerns and complaints. Manage the process to ensure satisfactory resolution of issues to retain client and increase engagement.
- Offer upgrades when appropriate for resolution and failing equipment, as well as identify upsell opportunities. Ensure sales is apprised of larger growth opportunity, when new companies join iN2L through transfers and dispositions.
- Negotiate with Clients - negotiate directly with clients to ensure their loyalty and engagement. Present alternative offers to the client to attempt to find a mutually beneficial solution that balances the organization’s desire to keep the client with the potential revenue that the client represents, and the costs associated with retaining them.
- Provide Reports to Supervisors - provide reports to their supervisors to highlight their activities. (e.g., detailed information related to client, an outline of steps taken to arrive at a solution, and the outcome of any conversations).
- Retention and Engagement Improvements - Compile and analyze reporting to help with organizational improvements to drive retention.
- Disposition/Acquisition Activities – support the transition and upgrades of clients through disposition and acquisition activities that periodically impact our contractual relationships.
- Through collaboration with the marketing team, serve as the main client touchpoint for our Client Engagement Program, designed to drive client affinity, loyalty, and advocacy.
- Continuously reinforce the value of iN2L and the benefit of being an iN2L client by offering opportunities for celebration, recognition, and learning for our clients.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience as a CSM or account manager with demonstrated success in client retention and client growth.
- Proven ability to influence people to work as a team and meet your client needs.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude working through complex client and organizational issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally and effectively with clients at all levels.
- Proven success building relationships and influencing Executive and C-level contacts.
- Consultative sales experience highly preferred.
AddressGreenwood Village, CO
BusinessView all jobs at IN2L