Traveling Front Office Coordinator
IMX Medical Management Services Northfield, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Traveling Front Office Coordinator:
Team Leader - Provider and Clinic Management
Under general supervision, maintain a successful relationship between the department and our medical providers while delivering exceptional customer service to all parties. Provide administrative support to office providers and maintain facility location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Confirm scheduled appointments; reconciliation of appointments (e.g. office, network, etc.)
· Assist providers with office equipment and technical resources
· Organize files for scheduled evaluations and depositions; process reconciled files
· Send and receive charts and electric files
· Conduct administrative chart review
· Answer and direct incoming telephone calls
· Provide office hour coverage
· Escort patients to and from examination rooms; may provide chaperone services for exams
· Assist doctors with schedule management
· Assist in the entering and scheduling of deskwork
· Maintaining office appearance/cleanliness
· Trouble shoot and assist in fixing basic issues with computers, printers, fax machines and scanners
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Professional attitude with a strong customer-service focus
· Multi-task and be able to work well under pressure
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Proficient with basic computer applications, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Able to accommodate flexible work schedule
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
· High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
- 1 year of related experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience with front desk administration and customer service
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Commercial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
IMX Medical Management ServicesWhy Work Here?
IMX has been voted a top Philly Work Place!
IMX Medical Management Services is a national medical consulting company, which specializes in Independent Medical Evaluations, Functional Capacity Evaluations, Medical Record Reviews and Occupational Health Services. We recruit, credential, coordinate, schedule and deliver quality reports on these medical services throughout the United States.