Client Service Specialist
IMX a QTC Company
Team Leader – Client Services
The Client Service Specialist is responsible for the care and services of the organizations internal and external clients. A key function of this role includes answering questions from clients and assisting them with their customer service issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Field all incoming calls and attempt to assist caller/client with their request/question
· Resend client forms and letters upon request
· Review, process, and distribute all incoming emails and faxes
· Scan and upload all correspondence
· Reconcile appointments – mark status of the appointment if the claimant showed or was a no-show
· Perform chart return – return all charts that are being sent back to the Malvern office
· Scan and upload all appropriate paperwork that was filled out by the doctor or patient; file chart accordingly
· Contact updates in the Networks System
· Assist Clients and Providers with Portal requests
· Update Liberty Mutual I-case manager system
· Complete High priority client forms
· Other duties as assigned
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Professional attitude with a strong customer-service focus
· Multi-task and be able to work well under pressure
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Proficient with basic computer applications, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
· High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
- 0 to 1 year of related experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience with file administration and customer service
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
IMX a QTC Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
IMX Medical Management Services
Why Work Here?IMX Medical Management Services is a national medical consulting company, which specializes in Independent Medical Evaluations, Functional Capacity Evaluations, Medical Record Reviews and Occupational Health Services. We recruit, credential, coordinate, schedule and deliver quality reports on these medical services throughout the United States.
IMX has been voted a top Philly Work Place!