Administrator Coordinator - HR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator - HR
Performs variety of activities in support of a project/business/technical units. Coordinate companywide and team events and communications. These events/programs can include employee recognition, company events, team events, wellness events, charitable programs, and other activities aimed at creating a positive workplace environment. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for enhancing QTCC’s presence both internally and externally on web platforms, social media and overall visibility through the use of technology. This position helps to prioritize activities, initiatives, special projects, meetings and events in accordance with QTCCS executive’s team’s vision. This role may assist the executive team in researching and preparing reports, presentations, and other internal and external communications. Interface with vendors, order supplies, supply management, and facilities coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide administrative support to Executive Team and Operational Teams.
· Schedule and coordinate events and engagement activities
· Plan and manage budget for events and ensure they are adhered to
· Meeting preparation to include scheduling, preparation of presentation materials, teleconference lines, catering service etc.
· Attend executive/department meetings upon request, generate meeting minutes and distribute final, approved meeting minutes
· Plan and coordinate travel arrangements to include air travel, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, and delivery of travel itineraries
· Assist in the development of social media strategy and guidelines for the company and adapt strategy and guidelines to new applications or media
· Evaluate emerging social media channels and ways the company can utilize them to increase brand awareness
· Develop and manage written and visual content for business communications across all platforms
· Monitor public mentions of QTCCS, IMX and FRR and its affiliates across social medial platforms
· Order and maintain supply inventories
· Handle confidential information ensuring information is not distributed or communicated outside of approved individuals/systems
· Maintains a high level of confidentiality and detail orientation to support the completion of each special project
· Others duties as assigned to support the needs of the administrative office
· Excellent customer service, organization, and follow-through skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to excel at details, multi-task, and work with a high sense of urgency
· Working knowledge of current social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
· Understanding of how to use social media for optimal audience engagement
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be self-motivated
· Proficient with computer and Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Knowledge of office equipment (FAX, copier, printer, etc.
· Knowledge in Google Apps and WordPress preferred but not required
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
· High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education preferred
· 1 to 3 years of related administrative experience
· Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
IMX Medical Management Services
1700 Paoli Pike Malvern PAMalvern, PA
Get fresh HR Office Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.