- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
SUMMARY: Ship and receive IMV products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, organize, and administer products stored in preparation for sale
- Pick, package, label and arrange for the shipment of sold products, promotional or preparatory for sale products
- Measure and correct events leading to errors in shipping
- Receive, account for, and administer product received for resale, credit and/or service
- Unload and account for product received for resale
- Prepare documentation to accompany sold, exported, or shipped goods
- Administer and procure supplies including tape, packing material, boxes, etc.
- Safely handle tools and equipment used in warehouse and/or movement of product
- Other tasks, including but not limited to processing of reports.
- Participate in quality management system
- Participate in annual or recurring inventory process
- Assemble kits or products for sale.
- Participate on cross functional projects and teams, on demand, or upon request from management.
- Other projects, as required by manager
- Actively participates in continuous improvement processes.
- Learns and/or applies Lean processes.
· Clear communication, professional demeanor; service orientation.
· Certified forklift operator
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Basic computer skills
· Organization and autonomy
· Capacity to manage change and adopt new technology
- Attendance/Punctuality and Dependability - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgement - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process;
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand
- Continually required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Occasionally works near moving mechanical parts
- Frequently lift and/or move more than 70 pounds
IMV Technologies USAWhy Work Here?
Great team atmosphere and great benefits!
IMV Technologies is a leader in assisted reproduction technologies and biobanking. Since 1964, IMV has been at the forefront of the assisted reproduction industry. IMV has been supplying medical professionals, veterinarians, research stations and Universities with equipment and plastic supplies for the collection, processing and storage of samples used in assisted reproduction (sperm and embryos) and research (blood, plasma and other tissues).
9501 Louisiana Ave NMinneapolis, MN
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at IMV Technologies USA