CryoBio System Sales Account Manager
IMV Technologies USA Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY: Develops and retains business in all targeted human reproduction and/or biobanking markets to achieve market share leadership and build long-term customer relations in the specified department (CBS) across the North American territory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified sales goals for the business unit position is in charge of (CBS).
- Develop and keep updated, standard sales activity with a portfolio of medical professional or research clients and/or prospects, providing up-to-date information.
- Establishes strong business relationships with all targeted accounts/customers; provides exemplary customer service and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships creating lasting relationships that increase the market share of CBS products in the marketplace.
- Timely and professional responses to all customer inquiries and requests (internal or external).
- Prepares and presents sales quotes and proposals.
- Plans and manages sales territories within position’s business unit (CBS).
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of the human assisted reproduction and biobanking industry and specifically CBS/IMV Technologies’ owned or trade product, and provides input to management.
- Continually gathers information on local competition and prevalent industry and business climate within the industry; communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Negotiates contracts and work agreements with existing customers or prospects.
- Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events that impact business unit.
- Attends and participates in team strategic sales meetings.
- Is directly involved in all activities and tasks related to the CBS Accounts.
- Works with other departments to ensure customers receive accurate and timely responses or solutions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management including special projects, marketing and after-sales service related items.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in business or marketing,
- Five or more years of success in sales of medical devices and/or capital equipment used in human medical or research laboratories.
- Technically: understands the medical environment surrounding human assisted reproduction and/or biobanking (hospitals, clinics, labs, etc.); speaks in a manner that is understood and appreciated by medical professions and researchers.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ethics, professionalism and judgement- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organizational resources.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Strong negotiation skills – Able to listen to customer’s needs and deliver solutions resulting in sales results.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans. follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Project Management - Develops and coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget.
- Written and oral communication - Speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; presents numerical data effectively; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Travel (air and land) up to 60% of his/her time.
- Occasionally required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to talk or listen
- Occasionally work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally exposure to outside weather conditions
- Occasionally exposure to bloodborne and airborne pathogens or infectious materials
- Occasionally required to rent and drive vehicle
This position is a sales and marketing management position and reports to the VP and General Manager.
IMV Technologies USAWhy Work Here?
Great team atmosphere and great benefits!
IMV Technologies is a leader in assisted reproduction technologies and biobanking. Since 1964, IMV has been at the forefront of the assisted reproduction industry. IMV has been supplying medical professionals, veterinarians, research stations and Universities with equipment and plastic supplies for the collection, processing and storage of samples used in assisted reproduction (sperm and embryos) and research (blood, plasma and other tissues).
11725 95th Ave NMinneapolis, MN