MSP Tech Support, Managed IT Services & Technology
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At your core, are you passionate about learning new technology and providing exemplary customer service?
Are you motivated by teamwork that thrives on superior customer satisfaction?
Are you ready to join a highly skilled MSP team that delivers the most unsurpassed customized solutions in the IT industry?
IMS Solutions Group, a growing managed services provider, is seeking a Support Center Engineer I to join our team!
As the Support Center Engineer I, you will be responsible for working in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment directly supporting IMS's growing customer base. The Support Center Engineer I performs a variety of duties to assist IMS in delivering excellent service and technology to our customers. In this position, you will be remotely supporting customers in their daily use of information systems. Customer service engagements and problem resolutions will focus around the use of computer hardware, software, and network access.
Do these responsibilities sound like what you're looking for in your career?
- Responsible for the front-line support for all customer incidents and service requests via ACD inbound calls and email submissions
- Drive same day resolution for majority of incidents and service requests
- Provide professional call and point of contact responses to escalated incoming support requests
- Maintain exceptional client communications by explaining complex problems to end users with limited technical understanding
- Will participate in an oncall rotation
- Ensure all incidents and service requests are properly documented for reporting and tracking purposes
- Maintain an advanced level of proficiency with all co-location, cloud, and managed service platforms
- Constantly maintain a security focus for both internal and customer applications
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues that may include:
- End user PC/Application
- Network connectivity using Cisco and Meraki platforms
- Server connectivity and performance
- PC/Server Hardware
- Local / Network Printer hardware and access
- Additional tasks may include
- Hands-on tasks with clients and internal equipment
- Device installation, configuration, and turn-up
- Workstation and Server recovery
- Serve as a back-up field representative as needed
- Take direction from the Managed Services Support Manager and other assigned responsibilities as required
Here's what we're looking for in the ideal candidate...
- Two-year Associate Degree from accredited college or technical institution
- B.S. in Information Systems or related area of study strongly preferred
Related Work Experience
- 3-5 years' experience troubleshooting Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems, business applications, printing systems and network systems.
- Demonstrable soft skills in Customer engagements
- Demonstrable self-initiative
- Cisco CCNA
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administration Certification
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification
Job Location: Based in Upstate, SC / Remote Work
About IMS Solutions Group
IMS Solutions Group is on a mission to help our partners achieve their business goals by deploying the right people, services, and technology. Our certified technicians solve complex technical problems leveraging a comprehensive suite of managed services including strategic guidance, security, Microsoft solutions, endpoint management, infrastructure management, service desk, and business continuity. Our services are available both on- and off-premises to our customers and can be customized to augment an existing IT team or provide full-service IT support. IMS Solutions Group is headquartered in Greenville, SC with locations in Birmingham, AL, Charleston, SC, Cincinnati, OH, and Spartanburg, SC.
Working at IMS
At IMS, our customers are our top priority, but we recognize that our employees are our greatest asset in maintaining that philosophy. We're always looking for great people who can use their professional expertise to bring our customers the best possible solutions for their business. To complement our demands, we offer outstanding benefits, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for Annual Incentive Compensation Bonus
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Vision, Cancer, and Accident Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
If this role sounds right for you, we hope that you'll consider joining our team. Please complete our quick 3-minute application today! We would love to hear from you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
IMS Solutions Group
TechnologyView all jobs at IMS Solutions Group