Since 1949 IMS COMPANY (www.imscompany.com) has been a leading industrial distributor and light manufacturer serving the injection molding segment of the plastics industry.
Inside Sales Specialist. Ideal candidates will have a strong inside sales background, a technical aptitude, and the ability to form and build good customer relationships.
· Selling the company's industrial products and services by fulfilling the needs of IMS’ customers
· Creating sales opportunities by keeping customers informed about available services, products, and programs, researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts and building rapport
· Take incoming calls from customers, specifying which product or service fits the application, answer customer questions, and provide quotes to the customer in a timely manner.
· Work with vendors in the development of custom solutions
· Accurately process orders through the company’s business system
· Continually improve technical skills
· Visiting customers to evaluate needs and promote products and identify sales opportunities
· Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
· Answer customer questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms
· Maintaining detailed customer records in a CRM software program.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in industrial sales; bilingual (Spanish) abilities are a distinct plus
· Plastics industry experience is a distinct plus
· Skills such as presentation, negotiation, questioning, and selling skills are necessary
· Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
· Experience providing technical support for electro-mechanical products preferably to the injection molding industry is a plus
· An associate’s degree or equivalent in a technical field
· Experience using an MRP system and Customer Relationship Management software.
· Experience providing technical support to injection molders for items such as heaters, temperature control products, fittings, manifolds, regulators, hose and other accessories is a plus.
Do you enjoy a challenge? Would you like to work in a team environment? If this appeals to you then IMS Company is interested in hearing from you.