- Expired: January 26, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the intraoperative imaging expert, IMRIS, Deerfield Imaging measurably improves patient outcomes through planning, product integration and clinical workflow to give surgeons access to diagnostic quality scans in hybrid operating room suites. IMRIS Surgical Theatres, which uniquely transport MR and CT scanners to the operating room using ceiling-mounted rails are sold globally to hospitals that perform advanced neurosurgical, spinal, and interventional procedures. As we create the world's most advanced hybrid surgical theatres, we bring together groundbreaking technology and design to elevate not only the medical experience...but the human experience.
We are currently searching a Systems Administrator to join our IT team. This role will be performed both on site and remotely as necessary but will be based in the Greater Minneapolis Twin Cities area and in our Minnetonka offices.
The Systems Administrator provides an increased level of support for technology-related issues for Headquarters and Field employees and contractors. Working a dual role providing both desktop (client) support, in addition to systems infrastructure responsibilities. This role is responsible for daily operations and maintenance of most corporate applications, and their dependent systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maintaining and utilizing Configuration Management, Deployment and Monitoring systems
- Provide first-level Application Support for most corporate applications residing on servers
- Provide first level on-site and remote desktop (client) support for all users within the company
- Daily/Weekly monitoring and remediation of offsite backup and disaster recovery processes for critical systems.
- Establish routine patch management strategy for all servers
- Responsible for account administration, all users, groups, computers and permissions
- Handle user account and hardware related tasks for onboarding and offboarding of company employees
- Perform configuration of closet/user voice and data switches
- Maintain departmental File Shares/DFS and associated NTFS permissions
- Work with vendor support, when necessary, to resolve issues with server applications or configuration
- Develop and maintain IT-internal and client training knowledgebase in departmental SharePoint site
- Perform additional tasks, as delegated, related to business projects or IT Infrastructure
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED
- This position reports to the VP of IT
- This position does not require supervision of other employees
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, ADSI Edit, Sites/Services, Group Policy Mgmt
- Experience with deployment of software and settings using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Excellent advanced troubleshooting skills
- Experience with maintaining client and server OS images, sysprep, bare metal
- Experience with, and understanding of, all current Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite of products including SharePoint and Teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Associate's Degree in a related field, equivalent work experience or certification(s)
- Solid understanding of networking and TCP/IP
- Experience with database backup/restore and permissions in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with virtualization, VMware and/or Hyper-V
- Experience with maintaining Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Interest in pursuing advanced technical career including networking, virtualization, storage, and similar
Visit our website: www.imris.com
Visit our youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/imrisinc
Follow us on Twitter:@imris_inc
IMRIS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.Employment Type: OTHER
5101 Shady Oak RdHopkins, MN
Get fresh Patient Services Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.