IMRI Technology & Engineering Solutions Aliso Viejo, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Cytellix, the cybersecurity division of Information Management Resources, Inc. (IMRI), focuses on small to medium sized businesses who have a need to understand cyber preparedness to improve their cyber posture. IMRI & Cytellix is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California and has offices in McClean, Virginia; Vicksburg, Mississippi; and Atlanta, Georgia and has employees working nationwide.
We offer great benefits including: paid vacation and sick leave, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, AD&D, 401k and voluntary benefits. We know that when you join IMRI/Cytellix, everyone wins — You, the Customer, and the entire IMRI/Cytellix Team!
We are looking for an energetic developer to join a newly formed team that will work with teams across Cytellix. You must have the ability to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. This position may require candidate to obtain a security clearance.
The types of challenges you are going to face include data architecture, modeling, and design, instrumentation strategies, data analysis, and visualization, all aimed at generating insights, improving quality, and driving impact to the scenarios and experiences enabled by the team.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate strong problem-solving skill, ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is continuously working for ways to improve, collaboration skill, and customer obsession to provide best customer experience.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain the company's web and mobile applications.
- Build cross-browser compatible and highly scaleable web applications.
- Optimize application for ease of usability and speed.
- Use coding best-practices to ensure high-quality standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging development technologies.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferably Computer Science or Information Technology; relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years professional development experience.
- AI and Machine learning model development.
- Experience building web applications using the MEAN/MERN technical stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular 2+ or React, Node).
- Sound understanding of REST API architectural principles and patterns.
- Experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents.
- Experience writing Bash and Python scripts.
- Experience developing Mobile Applications using React Native.
- Working knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, or Internet of Things (IoT) development.
IMRI/Cytellix Group offers an excellent and competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible benefits account, 401(k) and generous holiday and vacation accrual schedules. IMRI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Our goal at IMRI/Cytellix Group is to recruit, hire, and maintain a diverse workforce.
IMRI Technology & Engineering Solutions
AddressAliso Viejo, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at IMRI Technology & Engineering Solutions