Computer Systems Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Computer Systems Architect The ideal candidate will own responsibility for the Ground Infrastructure-as-a-Service technical system lifecycle including strategy, design, implementation, and maintenance.
- He/she will lead and provide technical guidance to product teams and program leadership, support successful resolution of cross-domain/function technical issues, support trade studies and analysis for current and future factory development activities, develop IT infrastructure plans using cost-effective delivery technologies in support of major program strategies, establish and brief the proposed Iteration tasks and the associated system architecture, maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of technologies, planning, design, and analysis methodologies, identify and manage risks related to IT infrastructure and brief program Leadership and Customers, analyze system performance to include quantifying performance parameters, identifying bottlenecks, and measuring throughput.
- Provide recommended improvements to the Software Development Environment (SDE) and DevOps pipelines and support briefings, presentations and demonstrations to Leadership, customer and end users. The ideal candidate will maintain operations of a multi-user computer systems, virtual computer systems, COTS software products and perform Network Administration and System Administration tasks within the scope of the contract.
- He/she should be familiar with Cisco Nexus, ASA, FMC technologies for Software-Defined Networking and other networking products that are leveraged for a Space Date: 09 June 2022 Revision: 00 Complexity Level 4 Services Supplier Statement of Work Release: 05-14-18 N1.9-T1-SubMgt-1.2-T4 Revision: 3.1 6 of 9 virtualized networking infrastructure.
- Knowledge of advanced networking concepts and networking design best practices into how it fits into a software development environment is highly preferred. The network team is responsible for monitoring and correcting system performance issues, applying network configurations and leading network design efforts.
- The ideal candidate will also provide on-the-job training on system configuration, assist in deploying software/hardware deliveries, support special projects, and assist operational crews and contractor teams in resolving system and network issues.
- The following need/skills are required: • Agile Methodologies and the full software development cycle • An active Interim Secret security clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance required. Active TS/SCI clearance preferred.
IMRI Technology & Engineering Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at IMRI Technology & Engineering Solutions