Digital Marketing Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Note: We do not currently have an immediate opening for this role but we are accepting and reviewing applications as they come in with the assumption that well be adding another Digital Marketing Account Manager in the next few months.
What we do at IMPACT:
We are an inbound marketing training company that works with small to mid-sized businesses helping them grow their thought leadership and sales online. We do this through coaching services, inbound marketing agency services, online training, and in-person/virtual events.
IMPACT clients work with a digital sales and marketing coach who provides them with high-level strategic guidance. As part of a holistic program, they also have access to a variety of specialized experts and services, such as content, video, web design, and paid media. As an Account Manager, you will be partnered with a coach and responsible for tying everything together for our clients and internal team.
You will act as the general contractor of all IMPACT services. During planning sessions, coaching calls, and general communication, its your job to know the expectations, priorities, and preferences of your clients. In turn, you will pass all crucial information to the subcontractors, or other IMPACT specialists working on components of your clients program so they are aligned and positioned to meet all expectations, deliver great work, and have an overall great customer experience.
Location: This is a remote position.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $70,000 based on experience.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you love inbound marketing?
- Do you love HubSpot?
- Do you love helping companies and teams grow and achieve results?
- Are you extremely organized and highly attentive to detail?
- Are you tech-savvy? Do you know how to use Zoom, Slack, Basecamp, and a CRM, and/or can learn a new tool quickly?
- Can you create an instant connection with a room both personally and professionally?
- Do you embrace challenges and find excitement in solving them?
- Do you have an inherent drive where you can take a desired outcome and take initiative to figure out the rest?
- Do you feel comfortable giving direction to a CEO, and then ensuring they're set up for success?
- Do you see yourself as part of a team and working as a team toward a common goal? We need someone who wants to build others, assist others, and have fun doing it!
If so, this may be the perfect job for you.
In this role, you will...
- Serve as the client liaison for approx. 20 clients at a time.
- Facilitate client onboarding, especially setting expectations as to how the administrative aspect of their account with IMPACT will be managed.
- Assist the coach in preparing for and delivering successful coaching calls and planning meetings, sending your detailed notes and recaps afterward.
- Work with the coach and clients to implement the They Ask, You Answer methodology and support the coach in holding clients accountable to that roadmap.
- Responsible for ensuring data accuracy for your teams deals, client issues, labor efficiency ratio (LER), and time tracking.
- Manage the administrative functions and internal communications of each client account, and work closely with the coach to ensure the internal team and client are on track ultimately supporting the success of the partnership and positive client experience.
- Have at least 2-3 years of relevant agency account management experience.
- Maintains several digital marketing certifications (from HubSpot or another credible source).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels of staff internally and with clients.
- Have strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- Company-matched 401k
- 8-Week paid parental leave
- The option to work remotely
- A flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation with a 3-week minimum
- A culture of learning including a free book program
- The opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing company
AddressNew Haven, CT
BusinessView all jobs at IMPACT