IMPACT Management Services has an exciting Remote Assist Program ( RAP ) Technician opportunity at our client located in Ann Arbor, MI.
The RAP Technician participates in product testing and accurately documents customer interactions in the CRM and provides accurate information to customers using the OEM resources in a Call Center Environment. RAP Technicians will be working with customers at OEM's and Collision Service Centers to provide diagnostics and programming of electronic modules within the vehicle.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Answering inbound phone calls and requests from clients in a timely fashion.
- Documenting customer interactions properly within the CRM as a matter of record.
- Provide accurate information to customers using online OEM resources as needed.
- Programming onboard modules correctly
- Positive position the value of the solution(s) provided.
- Troubleshooting kit failures and escalating when needed.
- Serves as a backup to RAP Leads
- May be assigned additional higher risk duties/projects.
- Participates in product testing
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Automotive mechanic experience
- Strong Windows Operating System familiarity
- Microsoft Office experience
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers
- Exhibits “can do” attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task
- OEM / Dealer level diagnostic and programming experience / OBD 1 or OBD 2
- Automotive Repair experience/education, especially multi-brand experience (domestic and international)
- ASE Certification
- Familiarity with SLAs and meeting metrics.
- Collision automotive experience
- Familiarity with pre/post scanning of automobiles.
- IDS, NERS, MDI, YTech, Consult experience
Apply now for immediate consideration.