Marketing Manager - Visitor Attractions
Immotion, the global leader in virtual reality exhibits for zoos and aquariums, is seeking a Marketing Manager with expertise in the attractions or related space. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to drive growth and uptake of our exhibits. These efforts will be in partnership with the host institution. In addition, the candidate will lead the marketing efforts of Immotion corporate brand. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing strategies and tactics in the public institution or attraction space and be able to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns and tactics that resonate with target audiences. A passion for making an impact in the wildlife and conservation field, is a plus.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and generate leads for Immotion's experiential exhibits.
- Work hands-on to develop copy, artwork, video displays, interactive kiosks, digital marketing, and social campaigns.
- Identify target audiences to develop messaging that resonates with them, leveraging industry insights and knowledge of best practices.
- Work with the sales team to develop effective sales collateral and support materials.
- Create and manage digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including social media, email, and paid advertising.
- Manage and optimize the Immotion website to ensure it effectively communicates the brand value proposition and drives engagement.
- Manage social media and PR efforts for the brand.
- Track and analyze marketing metrics to measure campaign effectiveness and adjust strategies as needed.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure that all marketing efforts are delivered on-time and within budget.
- 3+ years of marketing experience in the public institution, attractions or other related field.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing strategies that drive brand awareness and customer traffic.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and design skills, with the ability to conceive and implement creative tactics, from print to digital, across all media in a hands-on way.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to track and measure campaign effectiveness and the ability to assess performance of all channels, including social media.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong people skills, with the ability to partner and cooperate with clients and teammates.
- Proven ability to build teams and motivate others.
If you are passionate about marketing and have a track record of success in the attraction, public institution or affiliated fields, we would love to hear from you. Immotion is a fast growing, private company that offers a unique opportunity to work in the meaningful field of conservation and wildlife, while also living on the cutting edge of experiential technology.
We provide a drop-in solution of modular VR theaters to high-traffic public attractions such as zoos, aquariums, museums and other entertainment venues. We provide the content, the technology, the design for the installation and the guidance on operations, and the partners manage the day-to-day operations. Our VR experiences are in over 50 sites around the world and increasing rapidly.
Immotion was created with a single mission in mind — to create the most engaging immersive experiences on the planet. With experts handpicked from across disciplines and around the globe, we have assembled a team that is second to none. Technology-agnostic, story-obsessed and forward-thinking, the Immotion team is dedicated to giving its partners and customers cutting-edge experiences they won't soon forget. We provide a drop-in solution of modular VR theaters to high-traffic public attractions such as zoos, aquariums, museums and other entertainment venues. We provide the content, the technology, the design for the installation and the guidance on operations, and the partners manage the day-to-day operations. Our VR experiences are in over 50 sites around the world and increasing rapidly.
IMMOTIONLos Angeles, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.