The Product and Sales position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct sales/advertising, promotional techniques. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
Why Work Here?
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Weekly Bonuses, and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility - Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment!
No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!