We are seeking an Internship Human Resources Assistant Recruiter to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
May provide front desk assistance.
Social Media Management
Other duties as assigned.
Must be a college graduate or senior , with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
Degree in Business, English, Communications or related field desired.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, resourcefulness, and self-sufficiency are also extremely important.
Ability to think critically, multi-task, and keep up in a fast-paced environment is critical.
Excellent research skills.
Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position.