Customer Sales Representative
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs in retail stores. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Event Planning / Management
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
- experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- sales experience a plus
- exceptional organizational and project management skills
- ability to work independently and within a team environment
- desire to succeed
APPLY TODAY TO SECURE A ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW
Why Work Here?Eclipse Marketing is a leading marketing and sales firm with headquarters based in Southfield, MI. Our team prides itself on managing each of our client's accounts as successfully as possible. Therefore, we provide our clientele with the very best personnel. Each of our team members is highly motivated to deliver a personal representation explicitly catered to meet the needs of that account and exceed the expectations of our clients. We aim to provide our prestigious clientele the very best in marketing, sales, branding, promotions, and advertising for their company profile. If you're looking to take your company to the next level, look no further, you've found the most motivated team dedicated to bringing you there.
Immediately conducting interviews! Join us to kick your career into full gear!