Red River Events, Inc. is a growing small business focusing on expanding our Fortune 100 Clients brand awareness and sales revenue through building lasting relationships with local consumers. It is the our goal to hire at the entry level and grow from within. We are looking for individuals we can train from the ground up to fill Retail Management Trainee roles. Retail Management Trainees will start in the entry level role mastering the basic marketing and sales functions as well as product knowledge. Once these skills and knowledge are in place the team member will have the opportunity to move up into management.
Manager Trainee Responsibilities
- Develop and coordinate retail marketing and promotional strategies
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted at each campaign. Educate new employees on product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with retail partners, clients, and consumers
Qualifications for the Manager Trainee:
- Strong People Skills
- Prior experience working with the public preferable.
- Goal oriented and have a driving team ambition.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Honesty and integrity are a must.
- Must be able to learn quickly in order to demonstrate clients’ products.
- Must have an outgoing and friendly manner at all times.
For immediate consideration submit your resume to our company online.
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded