What's your attitude like under pressure? Are you the Play-maker when everyone else is focused on the problem? Is your desire to make things happen stronger than your will to watch things happen? Does the opportunity to work towards something new and bigger while maintaining stability appeal to you?
We are a TOP Marketing Firm in the Hattiesburg area that provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. We hire all candidates at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality and knowledge that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position between 4-6 months. We do not believe in seniority; we promote to management those who get the job done.
PHASES OF OUR SALES AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM:
• Sales & Customer Service: client representative, brand management, direct field marketing, retail customer service
• Leadership & Team Building: relationship management with retailer, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding process, training, team management, social media
• Management Training: financial, administrative, operational, full recruiting cycle
Promotion to a management position should only take eight weeks, once you are fully trained at the Client Representative and Account Manager/Team Leader positions. Promotions are not seniority-based, nor are promotions guaranteed. We believe in a performance-based business structure and workplace. You must be a play-maker.
. . .NOT TO MENTION [BENEFITS]:
• Weekly Pay: Base Pay PLUS Commissions and Incentives
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly Bonuses
• Ongoing Training and Development with Personal Mentor
• Extremely Rapid Advancement Opportunities with a strictly enforced Performance-Based Promotion Structure
• Travel Opportunities
QUALITIES OF OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL MANAGERS:
• Coachable / Student-Mentality
• Curiosity -- not curious as in second guess everything, but curious as in you always want to know more, you always want to learn more.
• Prior Success -- Not necessarily from sales, but could be success from sports/pro-sports/college sports, school, previous employer.
• Intelligence - You don't need to be told what to do all the time, you can figure things out. You know what needs to be done and you do it. You are resourceful.
• Passion / Desire -- We can't teach this. A passion with focus and desire to do well, an "ALL IN" mentality.
• *Full time opportunities are available
• Minimum age of 18 years old.
• Great communication and verbal skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Good organization and time management skills.
We are now striving to attract and train the most capable and skilled individuals to help us acquire new clients, grow into new markets, and develop new campaigns. Because this is an entry-level position, sales training will be provided. We strictly promote from within which allows all employees room for advancement.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate