Hands on training provided for entry level management positions.
All positions start entry level with the opportunity to advance into management.
Red River Events’ training approach to entry level management is based on personal communication and leadership development. We understand that our team members are the future of the company, therefore we want to coach and develop them into a management position. We provide a positive entrepreneurial environment dedicated to developing successful business leaders. Our success as an organization is a result of maintaining high standards within our firm and working with only those interested in advancing into a management position.
We promote only from within our own company and reward employees that have earned the opportunity to advance into a management position. We teach leadership and management as an action, not a title. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running the businesses in our organization.
- Extensive training in all areas of the company from sales, marketing, and management
- Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of new customers
- Learning the product and campaign information that is provided to us by our clients
- Gaining experience in public speaking and presentations
- The opportunity to learn how to become an effective leader, trainer and manager
- Supervising and coaching account managers and account executives.
- All business & communication aspects in between our clients and their target market
Submit your resume for the full time entry level management position: APPLY NOW!
Some requirements include:
- - 4 Year Degree or Relevant Work Experience
- - Management Experience Preferred
- - Student Mentality
- - Entrepreneur Mindset
- - Proven Leadership Ability
- - Goal Oriented
Employees who achieve promotions into management have these qualities:
- • Highly coachable team players
- • Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- • Consistent positive attitudes
- • Looking for an amazing future
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.