Customer Specialist - Full Time/Weekly Pay
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS Hattiesburg, MS
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grade A is partnered with top national retailers to represent leading mobility and technology companies. We are looking for motivated and friendly individuals willing to learn product and promotional information in order to help consumers in local retail centers. We provide a unique customer experience by helping consumers find the best deal and fit for themselves and their families.
· Meet directly with customers in retail location and deliver a personalized experience.
· Strive to make lasting impressions and develop genuine customer relationships.
· Inspire interest in our client’s brands and companies.
· Participate in training sessions to keep up with latest product and promotional information.
· Handle service inquiries from customers.
· Complete customer sales transactions.
· Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
· Document and update customer records based on interactions
· Highly motivated individual who works well independently and as a team
· Positive and professional demeanor.
· Great communication skills.
· Willing to learn and adapt quickly.
· Reliable transportation.
· Must be 18 or older.
· Customer service experience a plus, but willing to train anyone who has the natural ability to engage and help others.
· Guaranteed Hourly rate and commission paid weekly!!
· Paid training.
· Travel and Team outings.
· Rapid internal advancement opportunities.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate
IMMEDIATE OPENINGSWhy Work Here?
Perfect Entry Level Opportunity for Recent Grads, or Individuals Looking to Start a Career!
We take our clients goals seriously and make them our own goals. Because our entrepreneurial philosophy and passion to expand matches our clients desire to continually increase their share of the market, GAMM offers clients a driven and very healthy relationship moving forward. The 'common goals' we share with our clients and our ability to match their demands is what allows us to enjoy long-term success, regardless of the current state of the market. That's what separates us apart from other event marketing and promotions companies. At GAMM we believe that anything is possible, and with our forward thinking and structured ambition, we will achieve massive success for many years to come.