We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. You will be representing our clients in a positive light by creating a presentation for each customer that you interact with. Each experience with a customer should be different and exciting, but still follow your presentation guidelines!
We are looking to hire immediately and will provide training for the right candidate. We are looking to fill our Customer Service Representative position.
Customer Service Representative Duties:
- Complete paid training on product & service information
- Assist customers with all inquiries and transactions to find the best products/services for their needs
- Stay up to date on all products and services offered, as well as consumer electronic trends
- Interact with a wide range of customers to ensure their needs are addressed
- Address all customer complaints to ensure customer retention
- Work as part of a retail team to drive sales
- Maintain a clean work station for the duration of shift
- 0-2 years in Customer Service, Sales or Leadership preferred
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self manage when working alone
- Time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
What We Offer:
- Flexible Scheduling for a full-time position
- Management training opportunities to qualified associates
- Career opportunities within our firm!
- Travel opportunities via business trips and annual R&R
- Great Company Culture focused on growth and team building
- Team nights (dinner, bowling, movies, etc)
To be considered, submit your resume today!