We are seeking a Brand Representative to join our team! Our team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy our clients’ services. As an important part of the sales and business development team, Brand Representatives are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers.
The ideal candidate will have the aptitude to develop relationships across functional areas such as procurement, system production, maintenance, and supply chain and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Sales and set up of new accounts
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration, APPLY NOW
Candidates with the following interests should apply: customer service, sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, customer service, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, customer service business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded, customer service
IMMEDIATE OPENINGSQualified candidates will be contacted within 24-48 hours to schedule an interview.