EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account Management/ Account Assistant
We are a locally owned, growing event marketing company. We specialize in working with top clients in the Health & Wellness, Entertain, Beauty & Cosmetic and Specialty Campaigns in the area.
We facilitate Events for them on a daily basis. We are seeking motivated business professionals looking for a long term career in Event Marketing & Coordination.
As an Event Marketing Coordinator or Event Manager, you could be part of a select team focused on creating the events as well as building relationships at our various events. You will be meeting with decision makers to set up and oversee staff and retail events. Regardless of what your college major is or what experience you have, you can become part of our dynamic team and grow your career in Events Marketing.
Work best in a competitive, team-oriented environment
Sell yourself and like to be rewarded for your efforts
Self-motivated, possessing strong leadership skills
Thrive on achieving the goals you set for yourself
- Primary "go to" person responsible for the scheduling, booking and coordination of locally based events.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels.
- Book events into various venues and agencies.
- Acting as liaison between client and customer - follow up with contact and maintain relationship.
- New business development.
- Provide customer service for clients employee's.
- Marketing strategies and technique.
- Run events at various venues.
- Great communication skills both over the phone and in person.
- Self motivated go getter.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Be passionate about making a difference in your community.
- Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
The candidates we are seeking must have a great work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work in a fast pace environment. The following college degrees/ experiences are best suited:
2 - 4 Years of Military Experience
Limited positions available submit your resume online for immediate consideration.
NO DOOR TO DOOR
NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
NO COLD CALLING
NOT 100% COMMISSION